Use the information provided in this website to plan your travel through Chicago O'Hare Airport. Find all the information regarding O'Hare Airport: Flights (Departures, Arrivals and Delays), Parking, Hotels and Accommodation, Rental car information, Transport and other important information .
The airport is connected to Chicago by train using the Blue Line of Chicago 'L'. It runs 24 hours a day. The transit time from Central Loop to O'Hare International airport is approximatemily 40 minutes.
The airport is involved in a modernization plan that should increase the maximum number of operations from 2,700 to 3,800.
There are several types of transportation to reach your destination. See a summary below.
- CTA: Trains and Buses throughout Chicago City and surroundings.
- Blue Line at O'Hare Station
- Commuter Train Service (Metra)
- PACE Bus
Check in detail at transportation page.
- O'Hare Airport serves an approximate average of 2,400 aircraft operations per day.
- The airport is connected with more than 60 foreign destinations.
- There are 8 runways in the airport with lengths varying from 2,286m to 3,962m
- There are 4 Terminals with a total of 9 concourses and 182 gates
Chicago Airport is the largest hub of United Airlines and American Airlines as well as a hub for regional carrier Air Choice One and a focus city for Frontier Airlines. It is the second-largest hub in terms of passengers of United.
At O’Hare airport there are four operative Terminals. Terminal 1, 2, 3 and 5 (International).
It has a total of 55 gates divided between two concourses, B and C.
- Concourse B: It hosts gates from B1 to B24 and connects directly with the Airport Transit System (ATS). Ground Transportation is available from the concourse as connects easily with Hotel Hilton.
- Concourse C: it has gates from C1 TO C31 and hosts one United Club Area. Terminal 1 has a pedestrian tunnel that links with Terminal 2 and 3.
T1 operates with these airlines: ANA, Lufthansa, United, United Express.
T2 has 2 concourses: E and F.
- Concourse E: it has gates from E1 to E17. Hosts a Delta Sky Club Area.
- Concourse F: it has gates from F1 to F28. Hosts a United Club Area.
Airlines operating at T2: Air Canada, Delta (Domestic; Paris, France Departures in T5), Delta Shuttle.
It has 4 Concourses: G, H, K and L and 3 levels.
- Concourse G: it has gates from G1A to G15. Hosts an Admirals Club. Rotunda is located close to gates G1A-G1B, G2A-G2B.
- Concourse H: it has gates H1-H18.
- Concourse K: it has gates from K1 to K17. Hosts the Flagship Lounge.
- Concourse L: It has gates from L1 to L11b. Between Concourses H and K there is an Admirals Club.
Airlines that operate at T3: Air Berlin, Air Choice One, Alaska, American Airlines, Frontier, Iberia, JetBlue, Spirit, Virgin America.
It is the International Terminal at O’Hare airport. Has two levels and one Concourse M. There are located various lounges by: Korean Air, Air France, Swissport, SWISS, British Airways, Alitalia, SAS Business.
Used by all international arrivals (Excluding flights from destinations with US border preclearance), and departures for most non-US carriers. Terminal 5 at O’Hare airport operates with more than 40 airlines.
Address: 10000 W O'Hare Ave, Chicago, IL 60666, United States
IATA code: ORD
Telephone Customer Service: (800) 832-6352
- On the airplane, gates or counters, please, contact with your airline.
- In the public areas, please, contact with the Chicago Police Department calling: (773) 686 2385.
- At the security screening locations, please, contact with TSA at: (773) 377 1210.
- At ATS (Airport Transit System), please, call: (773) 601 1817
- Parkings - Phone: (773) 686 7532
- Terminal 5 custom area - Phone: (773) 686-3157