There are four operative Terminals at the airport. Terminal 1, 2, 3 and 5 (International).
Terminal 1 has two concourses named as B and C. It has a total of 55 gates divided between both concourses. The two concourse buildings are parallel to each other, being Concourse C a satellite terminal with gates on all sides. It is linked to Concourse B through an underground pedestrian tunnel.
Terminal 1 has a pedestrian tunnel that links with Terminal 2 and 3.
Parkings: The nearest ones are Parking Garage Lot A and Parking Garage Lot
Hotel Hilton is close to the Terminal.
It has gates B1-B12, B14, B16, B16A, B17, B17A, B18-24. It is the concourse that has a public area and secure area.
- Upper Level: On the Upper Level there is a direct connection with the roadway and departures. It has also a direct connection with the Airport Transit System (ATS).
- Lower Level: On the Lower Level there is the Ground Transportation Area: Airport Express, Car Rental, Taxis and Limousines, Suburban and Reserved Taxis, Charter Buses. Bus Shuttle Center is located at Level 1.
- ANA (Departures Only)
- Lufthansa (Departures Only)
- United (Domestic; International, Departures Only)
- United Express (All Check-in and Baggage Claim).
Terminal 2 has a shape of “V” and the building has the following levels:
- Mezzanine Level (USO)
- Upper Level (Departures and Concourses): links with Terminal 1, Terminal 3 and with Rotunds. It has a direct connection with the Airport Transit System (ATS) and with the Roadway.
- Lower Level (Baggage Claim and Ground Transportation): The operative Ground Transportation available from T2 is: Airport Express, Rental Cars, Charter Buses, Suburban and Reserved Taxis, Taxis, Reserved Limousines. Bus/Shuttle Center is located at Level 1. From the Bus/Shuttle Center depart various CTA Trains to City. Hotel Hilton is located close to the Lower Level as well as the Parking facilities. Parking facilities: Main Parking Garage Lot A.
Terminal 2 has two concourses: E and F.
- Concourse E: from gate E1 to E17. Concourse E hosts the Delta Sky Club.
- Concourse F: from F1 to F12, from F14 to F17, from F19 to F23, F24 and F25 (both located on the lower level), and gates from F26 to F28. Concourse F hosts the United Club.
- Air Canada
- Delta (Domestic; Paris, France Departures in T5)
- Delta Shuttle
Terminal 3 is next to Terminal 2 and has 4 Concourses: G, H, K and L.
The terminal building has the following levels:
- Upper Level: Departures, Main Hall, Airport Transit System, Roadway.
- Lower Level: Arrivals, Baggage Claim, Ground Transportation, Counters. Ground Transportation available at the Lower Level: Airport Express, Rental Car, Taxi, Charter Buses, Suburban and Reserved Taxis, Reserved Limousines
- Pedestrian Tunnel Level that connects T3 with T2 and T1. The Hotel Hilton is located near this area as well as the Main Parking Garage and the Bus/Shuttle Bus Center (at level 1) with CTA Trains service to City.
- Concourse G: it has gates G1A, G1B, G2A, G2B, G3-G5, G6A, G6B, G7-G14, G14A, G15-G21. Gates G13, G14, G14A and G15 are located on the Lower Level. There is an Admirals Club located between gates G7 and G5. Rotunda is located next to gates G1A, G1B, G2A and G2B.
- Concourse H: it has gates H1-H18. Gates H1 and H2 are located close to the Rotunda, next to Concourse G. Between Concourses H and K there is an Admirals Club.
- Concourse K: it has gates K1-K5, K6A, K6B, K7-K17. Next to gate K16 there is the Flagship Lounge.
- Concourse L: It has gates L1, L2A, L2B, L3-L5, L6A, L6B, L7-L9, L10A, L10B, L10C, L11, L11a, L11b.
- Air Berlin (departures)
- Air Choice One
- Alaska (departures)
- American Airlines (domestic; international departures)
- Frontier (departures)
- Iberia (departures)
- Japan Airlines (departures)
- JetBlue Airways
- Spirit (departures)
- Virgin America
It is the International Terminal at the airport and has two levels and one Concourse M. Levels:
- Upper Level: it is the Departures level and has all the gates (Concourse M). These gates are: M1-M21 located through the building.
On the Upper Level there are various lounges: Korean Air Lounge, Air France Lounge, Swissport Lounge, SWISS Lounge, British Airways Lounge, Alitalia Lounge, SAS Business Lounge.
On the Upper Level there is the Air Transport System (ATS) that links with the Domestic Terminals 1, 2 and 3. On the Other side, the ATS runs to the Economy Parking Lots, Kiss ‘N’ FLy and PACE Bus.
- Lower Level: Ground Transportation and Baggage Claim. The Ground Transportation available at Terminal 5 is: Airport Express, Rental Cars, Charter Buses, Suburban and Reserved Taxis, Reserved Limousines,
The nearest terminal from Terminal 5 is Terminal 3.
Terminal 5 is the one at O’Hare airport that operates with more than 40 airlines. These airlines are:
Aer Lingus, AeroMexico, Air Berlin (arrivals), Air France, Air India, Alaska (international arrivals), Alitalia, American (international arrivals), ANA (arrivals), Asiana Airlines, Austrian Airlines, Avianca, British Airways, Cathay Pacific, Cayman Airways, China Eastern, Copa, Delta (Paris, France), Emirates, Ethiad Airways, Finnair, Frontier Airlines (international arrivals), Hainan Airlines, Iberia (arrivals), Icelandair, Japan Airlines (arrivals), KLM, Korean Air, LOT Polish Airlines, Lufthansa (arrivals), Qtar Airways, Royal Jordanian, SAS, Spirit Airlines (international arrivals), SWISS, Turkish Airlines, United Airlines (international arrivals), Virgin Atlantic Airways, Volaris, WestJet, Xtra Airways.
Terminals at O’Hare airport are provided with several services, facilities and amenities